Leave and days off

You can find the KCS and Tilburg University house rules governing working hours, leave days and vacation on the webpage ‘Leave and days off’. You will need to have access to the university’s intranet.

In addition to ordinary vacation leave, there are also special
types of leave, such as maternity leave, parental leave,
special leave and others.

Request leave using the Employee Self Service system; your manager will decide on your leave request.

Do you have any questions? Please contact one of our